Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Story 1 movie



Interview Reflection/ Story #1
     The story I created was autobiographical; it was about a fascination with music, about my struggles and inspirations, harmonized with my interests, beliefs, and personality. It started with my childhood and my desire to play piano. Throughout life, I discovered that music was my big love and I that have been in a very close relationship with it ever since. I found that music has had a powerful effect on my life. I simply enjoy telling the every detail about it.

    My purpose in creating the story was to express the feelings related with one of the fundamental things in my life and to allow the readers to relate to my story messages. In addition to delivering strong emotions evoked by music, my intention was to communicate the messages that everyone struggles in life in some way, but that the life itself with our active involvement, will lead to a resolution that we could be content with.

    My audience was my sister, my family, and everyone else interested in music and those who were not. I feel that the readers could find something meaningful for them in the story and that they could adapt it to their own circumstances.

     I chose to utilize iMovie to apply a narrative in combination with music and visual experience to tell my life story and to explain my feelings related with my passion towards music. Music and Emotion is my first media piece. While adding the visual components, narrating, and inserting musical sections, I was confused and wondering about the outcome. I was very focused on recording my voice and the music ended up being too quiet at some points and replaced by the static. I believe that this introduction to the basics of iMovie making will facilitate my future performance of more complex tasks in editing videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment